Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Agenda, May 1

Do Tonight: Read 15 minutes. Record your reading and your pages on your bookmark when you finish. Finish Chapter 2 of The Pearl, if we don't finish in class.
Do Every Day: Bring your personal reading book and your copy of The Pearl.

Due Now: Chapter 1 of The Pearl
Due Yesterday:  Finished Poetry Portfolio

Due Yesterday: Bookmark 4, front and back

If you missed the poetry quiz, you can take it today after school in B105.

Today's Learning Targets:
I can use textual evidence to track the development of a theme.

I can use textual evidence to track the development of a character.
I can work with my peers to develop multiple interpretations of a text.
I can write good questions.
  1. Independent reading time
  2. Two good questions
  3. Whole class discussion
  4. 5 good questions
  5. Read aloud

No comments:

Post a Comment