Monday, February 25, 2013

Agenda, February 25

Extra Credit, Due Now: Write a well developed paragraph that supports our refutes the claim that Odysseus deserved to lose all his men. Be sure to consider both sides of the issue. Typed is better than handwritten, if possible. 
Due Tomorrow: Monster, pages 1-27 

Today's Learning Targets:
I can work with a group to define an abstract noun.
I can take accurate notes from small group and whole class discussions.
I can synthesize a variety of opinions into a single idea.
I can use textual support to analyze a character's traits.
I can write a paragraph that uses evidence to support my claim.

I can properly format a quotation.

I can identify examples of various comma rules.

  1. Monster Discussion
  2. To the Library, Batman!
  3. Monster Read Aloud
  4. Work Time to Finish Paragraph
  5. Head start on homework

No comments:

Post a Comment