Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Agenda, February 19

Do every day, 7 days per week: Read 30 minutes.
Due Thursday: Bookmark 6. Don't forget the back!
Week 6: 2/14 - 2/20

Due Now: Read all three chapters from The Odyssey handout. Add at least one quotation from each chapter to your character chart. You may list The Odyssey for one of your days of reading this weekend.

 
Today's Learning Targets:
I can use textual support to analyze a character's traits.
I can work with a group to improve my comprehension of a difficult text.

I can use textual supports, margin notes, and context to understand complex language.

I can practice what good readers do: question, predict, connect, infer, summarize, and evaluate

  1. Pick one: Finish "Circe, the Enchantress" OR Finish your homework OR Independent Reading
  2. "Return to Ithaca"

No comments:

Post a Comment