Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Agenda, May 15

Due Every day: Bring The Book Thief
Due Friday, May 18: The Book Thief, pages 371-455
Due Yesterday: Poetry Portfolio
If you were absent on Friday, you need to copy a paragraph from a friend.
If you would like to retake OAKS, you can go to D112 after school today - Thursday. First come, first serve (you can sign up in advance). You must finish by Thursday.


We're done with personal reading. Please return my library books as soon as you no longer need them.
 
Today's Learning Targets:
I can analyze character details in a complex work of fiction.
I can use my voice to show my comprehension.
I can use a graphic organizer to capture important details.
I can work with a group to make predictions.
  1. Independent Reading
  2. Book Thief Notes 2: Pick a character. Capture two details about this character from today's reading.
  3. Finish Romeo and Juliet Prologue
  4. Shakespeare Notes
  5. Start a fight without getting in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment