Friday, May 11, 2012

Agenda, May 11

Due Every day: Bring The Book Thief
Due Now: The Book Thief, pages 335-370
Due Friday, May 18: The Book Thief, pages 371-455
Due Today / Monday: Poetry Portfolio

We're done with personal reading. Please return my library books as soon as you no longer need them.

 
Today's Learning Targets:
I can create an anthology of poetry that demonstrates my skill in poetry.
I can work with a group to write a thorough IVF paragraph.
I can select the best examples of original writing.
  1. OAKS Testing: strive to finish today, but DO NOT continue to test after you lose focus.
  2. 20 minutes of printing / stapling / reading time
  3. Task 1: Group IVF Paragraphs
  4. Your favorite lines (and why)
  5. The Book Thief Notes 3: Do German citizens deserve our sympathy?
  6. Listening: "The Sound of Sirens"

No comments:

Post a Comment