Monday, May 14, 2012

Agenda, May 14

Due Every day: Bring The Book Thief
Due Friday, May 18: The Book Thief, pages 371-455
Due Today: Poetry Portfolio
If you were absent on Friday, you need to copy a paragraph from a friend.
If you would like to retake OAKS, you can go to D112 after school today - Thursday. First come, first serve (you can sign up in advance). You must finish by Thursday.


We're done with personal reading. Please return my library books as soon as you no longer need them.
 

Today's Learning Targets:
I can make predictions and inferences.
I can use my voice to show my comprehension.
 
  1. Independent Reading
  2. Book Thief Notes 2: What did you notice in today's reading?
  3. Romeo and Juliet dinner party
  4. Romeo and Juliet Prologue
  5. Shakespeare Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment