Monday, November 2, 2015

Agenda, November 2

Due Dates   
  • Do tonight: Read for 15 minutes AND record your reading on your bookmark.
  • Due Now: Bring your personal reading book.
  • Due Now: Bring your Collections Textbook. If you don't have one, go to the library to check one out. 
  • Late: Did you finish your slides?
  • Do you know where your affixes are? Do you know where your AWUBIS notes are?
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can read for pleasure. 
  • I can interpret a book through someone else's eyes.
  • I can take useful notes.
  • I can summarize complex language.
  • I can make inferences about character.
Agenda
  1. Independent Reading
  2. Odyssey Notes
  3. Book 1: "A Goddess Intervenes" (The invocation of the Muse)
  4. Book 9: "New Coasts"

No comments:

Post a Comment