Thursday, November 12, 2015

Agenda, November 13

Due Dates   
  • Due Now: Bring your Collections Textbook.
  • Be sure to return your books to my library as you finish them.
  • Due Today after writing time: Hero Story Rough Draft and blue sheet
  • Due Thursday, 11/19: Group Project Presentations  
  • Today is the last day I will look at any late work. 

What do I need to know by next Friday?
  • Elements of Literature Notes
  • Four Sentence Types: AWUBIS, FWC, Interrupters, Serial Comma
  • Events in The Odyssey 
  • How to participate actively and effectively in a whole class discussion
  • How to write a well-developed paragraph   
Today's Learning Targets:

  • I can work with a group to teach my classmates about an epic poem.
  • I can use the steps in the Hero Cycle to create my own story.
  • I can track the development of a character over the course of a long text.
Agenda

  1. Hero Cycle Writing Time
  2. Finish Storyboards
  3. Group Project Time 

No comments:

Post a Comment