Thursday, December 4, 2014

Agenda, December 5

Late: Parent/Guardian Signature on Syllabus    
Due Monday, December 8: Post a Friendly Comment to the Blog
Today's Learning Targets:     
 I can show what I know on a quiz.
I can develop an essay through rough drafting.
I can read for both plot and style.
  1. Conventions Pre-Assessment
  2. Drafting Task #1: Tell me about how you discovered your sanctuary. Consider telling the story of your first visit / experience with your sanctuary.
  3. The House on Mango Street: Become a chapter expert!

4 comments:

  1. The thing I liked about the fall trimester is that i got to see some of my old friends and hang out with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This teacher is very enthusiastic about the subject he teaches.

    Daniel Gonzalez, Period two

    ReplyDelete
  3. What i liked about fall trimester was meeting new people, since i moved to oregon city school district this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what i like about the fall tri is seeing all my friends

    ReplyDelete