Sunday, November 30, 2014

Post Your Friendly Comment Here!


  1. Click on the word "Comment" below this post. If you're the first person to post, it will say "No comments."
  2. Type your comment in the box that says "Enter your comment ..."
  3. Your comment should be about a positive memory from fall trimester. The memory doesn't have to be school related. You can also include a link to a school appropriate web site you think I ought to see.
  4. Click on the black arrow next to the "Comment as" box. Highlight and copy your comment in case there is an error when you go to publish.
  5. Select "Name/URL"
  6. Type in your first name and last initial. Leave the URL box blank.
  7. Click Publish.
  8. It will ask you to prove you're not a robot by entering a word or number. Please do so, unless you are a robot.
  9. You should receive the message "Your comment will be visible after approval." If you do not receive that message, something went wrong and you'll need to try again. If you try more than three times without success, send me an e-mail. You have my e-mail address on my welcome letter.

12 comments:

  1. In September to celebrate how well school was going my two sisters and I went to get frozen yogurt. We got tons of toppings along with lots of flavors of yogurt. We were laughing so hard my sister had frozen yogurt come out of her nose. This made us laugh more. We had lots of fun and it was a great start to the school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drama was very fun in the fall trimester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fall trimester going to seattle with the marching band was very fun and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last trimester Was my first high school dance competition. We were having a great time, but waiting for the results was not fun. We were so nervous, the announcer guy would not stop talking he was so in to everything going on around him that it took him at least ten minutes to get to the awards. When he fianally did it well worth the wait we got first in Pom second in jazz and fourth in hip-hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite memory from the fall trimester was going to fright town with my friends Tiffany, Joise and my best friend Bailey. we had so much fun. We went into three haunted houses and got so scaied. we got to sit in a coffin why it was shaking I was screaming like a little a little girl my friends said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I slept in. :)
    -A quote by the one and only, Dennis Gherman

    ReplyDelete
  7. In September me and two of my friends went to a concert in Hawthorne and we got there 5 hours early so we could get a good spot in line. So we spent half the time in line and then the other half stalking their tour bus, where I met some really cool people. The concert was easily one of the best I've ever went to. It was just a really great day all together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. in the fall trimester i took french, its was so fun learning the beginning of a new language. my favorite part is when we were learning about money. we got to act like we were at a french cafe and even try some drinks they usually drink. i cant wait for 3rd try to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going to the home football game and even that i did get to play with the band in it i still got to hang out with friends and it was still alot of fun.I wish i could of been in the field show with the band during half time but it was still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In the fall trimester I took Spanish. It was really fun learning a new language.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fall tri was lots of fun especially in french. We ate crepes and drink a type of french soda that was really good. The crepes were delicious.

    ReplyDelete