Monday, November 28, 2011

Agenda, November 29

Due Now: Bring your planner to class.
Due Wednesday: Parent Signature on Syllabus

Due Wednesday: Post a friendly comment to the blog (for example, ask a question, tell me your favorite word, or post an interesting link).


  1. Planner Check
  2. How to post
  3. 10 minutes of nametag time: Your name needs to be large and easy to read, use at least three symbols to explain your personality, use color.
  4. What's a paragraph?
  5. Grammar Decoder Practice
  6. Nametag Paragraph: Skip lines. Use your best spelling, grammar, punctuation, and handwriting. Aim for a 5 in Ideas and Content.

10 comments:

  1. hi this is lindsay brawn period 4
    millennium is probably my favorite word at the moment it is so interesting and makes me feel smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just posted on ur site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Kline is a superfantasticly awesome and magical teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm magical? Rock on!

    Future posters: there's no need to suck up! Also, be sure to use your best spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite color is blue. My favorite TV show is Psych because they have a great sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are my favorite teacher, and my favorite class this tri.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do we have any speeches this trimester?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr.Kline ROCKSSSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like english with you. You are my favorite teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the fact that you wear convers. there my favorite shoe.. hhahah i already like you as a teacher.. your really cool:) and you got a fun personality.. hahah

    ReplyDelete