Sunday, November 27, 2011

Agenda, November 28

Due Tomorrow: Bring your planner to class.
Due Wednesday: Parent Signature on Syllabus
Due Wednesday: Post a friendly comment to the blog (for example, ask a question, tell me your favorite word, or post an interesting link).
  1. Freewrite #1: Tell me about something you learned during Fall Trimester.
  2. Class rules
  3. Small group sharing
  4. What's a paragraph?
  5. Write a topic sentence
  6. Make a Name Tag: Your name needs to be large and easy to read, use symbols to explain your personality, use color

14 comments:

  1. You're a super nice teacher. I'm glad I have yo as my english teacher this tri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aleksandr P from 5th periodNovember 29, 2011 at 3:47 PM

    Is this extra credit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Future posters: there's no need to suck up! Also, be sure to use your best spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alexsandr: Nope, it's an assignment! Thanks for getting it done on time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seem like you are going to be a really fun teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm amazed with your patience and teaching skills you have! I Hope to have you in my spring trimester as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite word is "Vanessa".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mr. Kline,
    My favorite word is "Beatific."
    This is my favorite word because it means, blessing or happiness, and I have a lot of blessings and happiness in my life!
    Signed, Natalie Stout:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr. Kline is my favorite teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. I can get to this website

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mr.Kline!!!! Scrumdidlyumptious is my favorite word even though it's fake! (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello my name is Cloei Mona, and I am a new student to OCHS this year. So far I am liking the people and teachers fairly well.

    ReplyDelete