Monday, May 14, 2018

Agenda, May 14

  • Due Now: Bring a personal choice reading book to class.
  • Do Tonight: Read for 15 minutes. Record your reading on your bookmark as you finish. Don't forget the back!
  • Do tomorrow: Bring your black Collections book.
  • If you were absent on Friday, finish the Tone in Wing$ handout and ask me about Poetry Game #4
  • Extra credit opportunity: Type up Poetry Game #2. Give it a title and share it with me. 
Today's Learning Targets:

  • I can read for pleasure.
  • I can understand the background of Romeo and Juliet.
  • I can connect literature to my life. 
  • I can find common themes in a piece of writing.
Today's Agenda:
  1. Independent Reading
  2. Intro to Romeo and Juliet
  3. Begin unpacking the chorus
  4. Romeo and Juliet background
  5. One sentence - make it pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment