Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Agenda, April 7

  • Due at the end of class today: Poetry Games 1-8
  • Due at the end of class today: 3 Reading Responses 
  • Coming tomorrow: Quiz on Literary Terms and Devices 
  • OCPoWriMo continues. Send me a poem and I'll publish it here.  
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can develop a rough draft into a final draft.
  • I can respond to a poem.
Today's Agenda:
  1. Type three poetry games
  2. Type one reading response (if you've only done one, type that one up before completing the second or third response)
If you got to OCPoWriMo, you can leave comments on the poems you read. Click on "Add a comment." Enter your first name and last initial so I can give you credit. Comments are moderated, so you won't see it post immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment