Monday, January 4, 2016

Agenda, January 5

Late: Typed final draft with all drafting materials (rough draft, original freewrite, completed plot pyramid, three openings exercise, mood paragraph, and revision exercises).  

Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can use a journal to collect my thoughts on big ideas.
  • I can use the plot pyramid to analyze a short video.
  • I can state a claim and support it with two pieces of evidence.
  • I can actively participate in a whole class discussion.
Today's Agenda
  1. Journal #1: Describe the world you'll live in when you're an adult. Think about your home, your family, your job, transportation, technology, and the environment. Will the world be a better place when you're an adult. Why do you think so?
  2. Quick review of The Plot Pyramid
  3. 2+2=5
  4. Whole class discussion 

No comments:

Post a Comment