Sunday, September 20, 2015

Agenda, September 21

Due Dates
  • DO TONIGHT: Read for 15 minutes. 
  • Late: Conventions Quiz for people who were absent.
  • Due Now: Last chance to turn in Non-fiction Friday Handout (or your revision)
  • Due Now: Bring your personal reading book to class. 
  • Due Tomorrow: Rough draft of a short story 
  • Coming Tomorrow: Quiz on our short stories and our literary terms.
Today's Learning Targets:
  • I can read for pleasure.
  • I can develop an idea generated in a freewrite into a story.
  • I can use a graphic organizer to structure my ideas.
  • I can write an inviting introduction.
  • I can work with a group to prepare for a quiz.
  • I can create a powerful mood in a story.
Agenda

  1. Independent Reading
  2. Carousel Brainstorm
  3. Feeling Moody

No comments:

Post a Comment