Thursday, March 6, 2014

Agenda, March 6

Late: Character Paragraph    
Due Now: Chapter 9 (continue tracking your character; write a summary at the end; write an evaluation of Chapter 9: Are the events fair? Why do you think so?)

Due Tomorrow: Chapter 10 (continue taking notes on your character; write an evaluation of the book: What is Orwell's purpose in writing the book? How do you know?)
Due Tomorrow: Everybody will be writing in their reading journal.
Due Monday: All notes from Animal Farm.
Learning Targets:
I can summarize on my reading.  
 

I can compare two chapters to determine an author's viewpoint.
I can brainstorm ideas for an essay.
I can draft body paragraphs. 
  1. Independent Reading
  2. Chapter 4 and 8, compare and contrast
  3. Essay Brainstorming and Drafting Time

No comments:

Post a Comment