Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Agenda, November 14

Last day for any late work is Monday, 11/19.

Due Tomorrow: Monster, Pages 45 - 88
Due Tomorrow: Monster Study Questions Assignment 2
Due Thursday: Extra Credit - an original drawing of the scariest monster.

Today's Learning Targets:
I can take accurate, thoughtful notes on a whole class discussion.
I can work with a group to integrate several definitions into a single, precise definition.

I can demonstrate reading comprehension through reading aloud.

I can analyze an author's use of literary techniques, including flashbacks.
I can collect evidence in preparation of writing an argument.

  1. Reading time
  2. Study Question Answers
  3. What is a monster? - whole class
  4. What is a monster? - small group
  5. Read aloud
  6. Flashbacks

No comments:

Post a Comment