Monday, March 19, 2012

Agenda, March 19

Due Now: Bring your personal reading book.
Due Every Day, 7 Days a Week: Read 30 minutes 

Due Now: Three body paragraphs and an introduction.
Due Tomorrow: Rough draft (it's okay if it's out of order)
Due Next Wednesday: Bookmark 1 (3/14 - 3/20) 
Due Thursday: Final draft of essay (we'll have typing time on Wednesday)
Due Thursday: Visual Representation of your object


  1. Reading Time
  2. Sentence Fluency Chart
  3. Two more possible openings: Picture the future; Make plans for time capsule
  4. Concluding Strategies: Revisit your introduction, Picture the future, Make plans for the time capsule; If desperate, summarize your main ideas
  5. Writing Time

2 comments:

  1. Mr kline its shawn 5 period. Is it ok if I come in at lunch. I have 1st lunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing. If I'm not in my room I'll be in the B200 office across the hall.

      Delete